Brain Matters Inc. – Memory and Neuropsychological Assessment Center
- Neuropsychological Assessment for:
- Memory and Cognitive Functions Assessment (General/ Post Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Dementia Testing and Management
- Psychological Assessment for:
- Clinical Screening
- Industrial/ Employment
- Court Cases
- Present referral from a doctor/ endorsement from an employer
- Take the Neuro/Psychological and Dementia Tests for 2-3 Hours
- Answer the questions during the Initial Review
- Neuro/Psychological & Dementia Test Report
Benefits of taking Neuro/Psychological Testing & Dementia Screening:
- One’s condition will be evaluated holistically.
- Diagnoses of one’s condition will be given.
- Proper intervention/ treatment & management will be known.
- Unfold psychological incapacity of one’s partner if test results prove so.
- One’s intellectual ability, personality, & tendencies will be understood.
Room 310b, 3rd Floor, West Wing Building
Monday- Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM -12:00NN | By Appointment
Facebook page: @brainmatterscdo
Email: [email protected]
Macrine Grace G. Amato, MD, FPNA (Neurologist)
Nicholson Valmoria, MD, FPSGS, FPCS (Surgeon)